Real Housewives of Cheshire's Ashley Ward flaunts the results of his hair transplant... after locking horns with his wife Dawn about their daughters wanting boob jobs

Mail Online | 10/13/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/13/10/454AC6BE00000578-0-image-a-13_1507886855708.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/02/7631004089999471380/1024x576_MP4_7631004089999471380.mp4

He went up against his wife and daughters after the youngsters announced to their parents that they want boob jobs.

And despite his vehement objections to cosmetic surgery, Ashley Ward has undergone a hair transplant.

Footballer - Housewives - Cheshire - Reality - Star

The former footballer and Real Housewives of Cheshire reality star, 46, has proudly flaunted his dramatic transformation - which he's undergone in a bid to regain his youthful glossy locks.

Discussions around Ashley’s procedure aired on the first episode of the new season, with daughter Darby, 21, outing her beloved dad around the dinner table stating: 'You’re having a hair transplant because you’re not happy with your hairline aren't you?'

Ashley - Clubs - Norwich - City - Barnsley

Ashley, who has played for clubs such as Norwich City, Barnsley and Derby County, has suffered with the issue of his hairline for a while and after a lot of consideration and a push from the leading ladies in his life, decided to take the plunge and book himself in for the procedure.

Speaking candidly before his procedure Ashely said: 'A lot of people said you don’t really need it, but I’m trying to nip it in the bud as I can see that it is thinner than it was.

Look - Receding - Bit - Confidence

'I’m hoping that it’s going to give me a more youthful look and reverse the receding. I’m looking forward to it and I think it will give me a bit more confidence.'

Speaking of her husband’s procedure, Dawn said: 'I think years ago it was bit embarrassing to have a hair transplant and it was a bit of a secret, now it’s not.

Men - Hair - Transplants - Feeling - Lot

'There are many more men having hair transplants and feeling and looking a lot better.

'I said to him, if you’re not happy with it, which you’re not…why not fix it?'

WAG - Changes - Brood

The WAG is becoming famous for championing cosmetic changes amoungst her brood.

She broke down on Loose Women over her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!