'I woke up in the night and he was filming me': Blake Lively reveals she was sexually harassed by 'voyeuristic' make-up artist who wasn't adequately punished... as she weighs in on Weinstein sex scandal

Mail Online | 10/13/2017 | Katie Storey For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/13/09/45497AFB00000578-0-image-a-31_1507881890771.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/11/151424596816904419/1024x576_MP4_151424596816904419.mp4

Blake Lively has revealed she was sexually harassed by a make-up artist while filming a past project.

The actress, 30, explained that the make-up artist on set had been verbally 'inappropriate' towards her, insisted putting lipstick on her lips with his finger and had been filming her while she slept.

Blake - Producers - Concerning - Incident - Man

Despite Blake telling producers about the concerning incident, she claims the man in question was removed from the project, but hadn't been adequately punished. Her admission comes after she broke her silence on the sex abuse scandal surrounding American film producer Harvey Weinstein.

Speaking to the LA Times, Blake detailed her encounter with the make-up artist and said: 'He was saying things inappropriately, insisting on putting my lipstick on with his finger.

'I - Night - Location - Thing

'I was sleeping one night on location and I woke up and he was filming me. I was clothed, but it was a very voyeuristic, terrifying thing to do.'

The former Gossip Girl star added that she had informed producers, but they had done 'nothing'. She then went to a lawyer about the make-up artist, resulting in him being removed from the project, but he didn't receive any further punishment.

Blake - Unit - Production - Manager - Artist

Instead, Blake revealed that the unit production manager had penned the make-up artist a 'letter of recommendation'. She said: 'Nobody wanted there to be bad blood.'

MailOnline have contacted a representative for Blake.

Beauty - Comments - Blake - Silence - Sex

The acting beauty's comments came after Blake chose to break her silence on the sex abuse scandal disgraced movie mogul Weinstein, 65, has become a centre of.

Women in the film business have accused Weinstein of rape, groping and sexual harassment, but the Green Lantern star has spoken about her time working alongside him, insisting she 'never' experienced anything inappropriate, but it is 'important that women are furious right now'.

Actress - Weinstein - Time

The actress, 30, has known Weinstein for some time,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
22 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!