Harvey Weinstein Is a Product of the Left's Rebellion Against God

Faith | 10/12/2017 | John Ellis
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://static.pjmedia.com/faith/user-content/51/files/2017/10/AP_120516037922.sized-770x415xt.jpg

Referencing Harvey Weinstein's sex abuse scandal, a friend asked me if I thought this was going to end up being Hollywood's version of the Roman Catholic Church sex abuse scandal. I immediately replied, "Nope. It's going to be much worse."

Hollywood is in full-on damage control as the privileged members of the leftist promised land feign shock and dismay at the accusations that Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed and raped women. As the number of accusations continues to grow, mixed signals about who knew what and who didn't know what cloud the discussion. While I'm sure that some people in Hollywood were unaware, it's naïve to believe that Weinstein's behavior wasn't enabled by many Hollywood power-brokers, famous actors, and leftist politicians who could've stopped it. Even worse, many of those feigning shock and dismay are probably busy googling "non-extradition countries" while dictating a denunciation of Weinstein to a spokesperson. After all, this is the industry that gave a standing ovation to convicted pedophile Roman Polanski, continues to fete alleged rapist Woody Allen, and grovels at the feet of Bill Clinton, a man who sexually abused women who were under his power.

Anyone - Shock - Hollywood - Clip

Anyone still buying the "shock" from Hollywood should watch the clip embedded in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Faith
20 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.