Getting amorous in the aisles! Ariel Winter, 19, and beau Levi Meaden, 30, enjoy a PDA-packed grocery run as he taps her bottom and kisses her on lips

Mail Online | 10/12/2017 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/12/23/4545F05900000578-0-image-a-54_1507845756753.jpg

Ariel Winter and her boyfriend of one year, Levi Meaden, 30, sure seem to be incredibly smitten with each other.

When going on a grocery run at Gelson's in the Studio City neighborhood of Los Angeles on Wednesday evening the two were seen kissing on the lips and hugging until he gave her a tap on her bottom.

Modern - Family - Actress - Fit - Workout

The Modern family actress, 19, looked fit in her workout attire that included a Boo You **** (a line from the 2004 Lindsay Lohan movie Mean Girls) tank top and grey leggings.

The Sofia The First star wore her raven locks in a high ponytail and had on flattering makeup.

Levi - Surf - Shop - T-shirt - Basketball

Levi wore a surf shop grey T-shirt with basketball shorts and Nike trainers.

The couple, who have lived together for a year, filled their cart with carrots, celery and chicken.

Store - Side - Side - Point - Hand

They walked out of the store side by side and at one point she took his hand, proving they may be the most affectionate couple in Hollywood.

In May she talked about her domestic bliss.

'I - House - Year - House - Pinup

'I do have my own house, last year I bought my own house,' the pinup said on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

'My boyfriend and I live together he cooks [and] takes care of all the handy stuff. I can bake pie occasionally — pumpkin and apple.'

Person

She added: 'I’m the worst wifely person.'

She also told Refinery29: 'There are tons of people that live with their girlfriends, [and] tons of people that don’t live together and are super happy. But I'm super happy in the arrangement that we have. We love...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!