Trump: ‘America First Means Putting American Truckers First’

CNS News | 10/12/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/trump_pa_crop.png

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump said Wednesday that his administration is removing barriers that have slowed down American truckers, including eliminating regulations that “drive up the cost of energy.”

“When your trucks are moving, America is growing. Do you agree? That is why my administration has taken historic steps to remove the barriers that have slowed you down. America first means putting American truckers first,” Trump told a crowd at a rally in Harrisburg, Pa.

Regulations - Cost - Energy - Fuel - Truckers

“That includes eliminating the regulations that drive up the cost of energy. We want low-cost fuel for our truckers and for our families all across this country,” the president said.

To this end, he’s ordered every federal agency to review and remove job-killing regulations that “hamstring” companies and undermine their ability to compete.

Administration - Infrastructure - Package - America - Infrastructure

“My administration is also committed to passing a historic infrastructure package that will generate $1 trillion to rebuild America's crumbling infrastructure with a special focus on roadways and highways,” the president said.

“It is time to take care of our country, to rebuild our communities, and to protect our great American workers. It's about time,” Trump said. “And already, we are seeing the incredible results - results that, in many cases, the media hates to report, but I'll report them tonight for you.”

List - Accomplishments - Record - Unemployment - Wages

He ticked off a list of accomplishments, including record low unemployment, rising wages, a soaring stock market, and increasing the country’s economic worth.

“Unemployment is at a 16-year low. Wages are rising -- and you know you haven't heard that in a long time. The stock market is soaring to record levels, boosting pensions and retirement accounts for hardworking Americans. Their values are going up every single day,” he said. “And very proudly, just in the stock market alone, we have increased our economic worth...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!