TV Host Says Her Wild Ben Affleck Interview Is Being Taken Out of Context

The Hollywood Reporter | 10/12/2017 | Ryan Parker
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn2.thr.com/sites/default/files/2017/10/ben_affleck_anne-marie_losique_-_h_-_2004.jpg

"I can't say I am thrilled to have that interview mixed in with the other stories because I don't think that is at all the same thing," said Anne-Marie Losique.

Anne-Marie Losique says a widely circulated interview she did with Ben Affleck 13 years ago is being taken out of context and unfairly used against the Batman actor.

Canadian - TV - Personality - Singer - Owner

The Canadian TV personality, a singer and owner of Vanessa Media, told The Hollywood Reporter that the interview was an act. "This was for the camera," she said. "You have to understand that we have done dozens and dozens of interviews like that. It was for a show I was producing, so I was not at all a victim. When the cameras rolled, we would start to do that game. As soon as it stopped rolling, there was none of that. He never touched me in any improper way. He was very respectful, I must say."

The 2004 interview appeared on Box-Office, a Canadian TV and magazine series, and resurfaced on Wednesday, a day after Affleck condemned Harvey Weinstein, the mogul accused by multiple women of sexual assault and sexual harassment. Affleck had said, "I am saddened and angry that a man who I worked with used his position of power to intimidate, sexually harass and manipulate many women over decades."

Affleck - Statement - Accusations - Actor - Wednesday

But Affleck's statement inflamed accusations against the actor. On Wednesday, Hilarie Burton claimed that Affleck groped her breast during a visit to MTV's TRL in 2003. Affleck apologized for his behavior, saying he acted "inappropriately." Then the Losique tape began to circulate once more.

While promoting his film Jersey...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Hollywood Reporter
21 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!