'I'm feeling like a peacock baby': Diddy beams with pride after being named great business mind... but tells Ellen he earns to 'give the most money away'

Mail Online | 10/12/2017 | Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/12/01/453E4D8F00000578-0-image-a-41_1507769650540.jpg

He has lived the high life by partying with such luminaries as Khloe Kardashian and Russell Brand.

But rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs has claimed the real reason he likes to amass huge sums of wealth is so he can give it away.

Hip - Hop - Star - Worth - Peacock

The hip hop star, who boasts an estimated net worth of $820 million, also boasted he 'felt like a peacock' when Ellen DeGeneres revealed on her show he had donated $100,000 to provide aid to hurricane hit Puerto Rico.

After she had the crowd applaud the fact he had been named one of the US's best business minds, the Diddy man said: 'My motivation is not to make the most money.

'It - Money - People - Myself

'It’s to give the most money away to help people who are less fortunate than myself.'

The 47-year-old hip hop entrepreneur, who wearing numerous thick gold chains, also admitted he was overcome by the fact he had been named on Forbes list of 100 greatest business minds.

Ellen - Peacock - Baby

He told Ellen: 'I'm feeling like a peacock baby.'

In a thrilling turn, he also said he was appearing under his old Puff Daddy persona, rather than his more amusing P Diddy or Diddy incarnations.

Star - Pains - Flavour

The business-savvy star also took great pains to shamelessly promote the latest flavour of his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!