EIGHT CHARACTERISTICS OF AN EFFECTIVE CHURCH REPLANTER – REVITALIZE & REPLANT #003

ThomRainer.com | 10/12/2017 | Staff
gemini2323 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thomrainer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/KWolfram_RevitalizeReplant_winning-design-73_white_JPG-large.jpg

Thom Rainer and Jonathan Howe with Mark Clifton Thom Rainer and Jonathan Howe with Mark Clifton

Eight Characteristics of an Effective Church Replanter Eight Characteristics of an Effective Church Replanter

Number - Churches - North - America - Need

Because of the great number of dying churches in North America, there is a great need for church replanters. Today, we cover eight characteristics needed in those called to replanting churches.

TODAY’S LISTENER QUESTION:

Ministry - Years - Churches - Freedom - Church

I’ve been in vocational ministry for a little over 15 years. I love pastoring at established churches, but sometimes I wish for the freedom and excitement church planting brings. But I’m not wired like many of today’s church planters. Is it possible I could be a potential replanter?

EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS:

God - Hearts - Pastors - Churches

“God is moving in the hearts of pastors to embrace dying churches.”

“In a replant, the church will follow your leadership to the degree that they trust you as a shepherd.”

Adults - Hindrance - Ministry - Resource - Ministry

“You can’t see senior adults as a hindrance to your ministry, but as a resource to your ministry.”

“Very seldom do dying churches...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ThomRainer.com
33 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!