Britain's Got Talent finalist dance teacher, 36, faces jail for making indecent images of children - but claims his motive wasn't sexual and it was just 'tomfoolery' with youngsters

Mail Online | 1/1/2014 | Alexander Robertson For Mailonline
tiazanne (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/11/15/453BAA0100000578-0-image-a-71_1507731526261.jpg

A Britain's Got Talent star is facing jail after pleading guilty to making indecent images of children.

Leeroy Bailey, 36, was a member of dance troupe Kombat Breakers who lost out to opera singer Paul Potts in the 2007 final of the ITV show.

Warwick - Crown - Court - Count - Images

He appeared at Warwick Crown Court and admitted one count of making the indecent images of youngsters, which were found on his computer.

The court heard the street dance teacher recorded the indecent images - which featured a naked male - on his mobile phone but claimed his motive was not sexual.

Defence - Solicitor - Video - 'tomfoolery - People

His defence solicitor described one video as 'tomfoolery' and 'messing around' with young people while the other clip 'spoke for itself.'

Bailey also denied five other charges involving still and moving images across all three levels of seriousness, which was accepted by the prosecution.

Case - Month - Recorder - Alistair - Smith

Adjourning the case for sentencing next month, Recorder Alistair Smith said: 'I have had the benefit of seeing the videos.

'Having seen these videos I think I am still of the view there should be an adjournment of this case for a full report.

'I - Crown - Statement - Videos

'I would invite the Crown to get a statement from those who are shown on the videos.

'Mr Bailey, you have entered a guilty plea and it is important any court which sentences you will be in the position to fully understand the offence pleaded to.

Court - Evidence

'A court may be further assisted from further evidence.

'The judge on the next occasion is in no way constricted, do not take anything from the fact you were granted bail.'

Bailey - Foleshill - Coventry - Movies - Category

Bailey, of Foleshill, Coventry, admitted making two movies in category C, defined as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!