Liberals might want to think twice before exalting Eminem as their new leader

TheHill | 10/11/2017 | Monica Crowley, opinion contributor
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/eminem_041317getty.jpg

At the BET Hip-Hop Awards Tuesday night, rapper Eminem became the latest in a long line of celebrities to bash President Trump when he debuted a fiercely anti-Trump diatribe dressed up as a freestyle rap. For four bleeped-out, profanity-laced minutes, Eminem slammed the president as a racist, bigot and "a kamikaze that'll probably cause a nuclear holocaust."

He then proceeded to rip some of his fans, saying, "Any fan of mine who's a supporter of his, I'm drawing in the sand a line. You're either for or against, and if you can't decide who you like more and you're split on who you should stand beside, I'll do it for it for you with this: F--- you."

Tyranny - Left

The cultural tyranny of the left has just reached a new low.

The entertainment industry is dominated by leftists who loathe Trump, so Eminem made a pretty safe bet that he’d be cheered for his volcanic attack and score tons of publicity for it. All of which happened, right on cue.

Sports - World - Colin - Kaepernick - San

The sports world chimed in too. After Colin Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who launched the NFL protests last year by taking a knee during the national anthem, got a shout-out from Eminem in the rap, he tweeted his thanks. NBA superstar LeBron James also expressed his support, tweeting a particularly ferocious Trump-bashing lyric: “Racism is the only thing he's Fantastic 4(fantastic for), cause that's how he gets his rock off, he's orange. Sheesh @Eminem!! #United.”

In their small and rarefied world of fame, power and wealth, not much matters to these stars beyond running with the clique in terms of politics and values. Witness Harvey Weinstein: by most accounts, “everyone knew” that he was a serial sexual predator and yet he continued to be protected by his fellow travelers in Hollywood and the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TheHill
33 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!