Quebec TV Host Anne-Marie Losique Says Her Touchy-Feely Ben Affleck Interview Is Being Taken Out Of Context

ET Canada | 10/11/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/ben_affleck_anne-marie_losique.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

A touchy-feely 2004 interview between Ben Affleck and Quebec TV host Anne-Marie Losique is making the rounds following accusations from actress Hilarie Burton that the Batman actor groped her more than a decade ago.

The widely-circulated interview for “Jersey Girl” shows Affleck with Losique in his lap, squeezing her and making comments about her breasts, among other inappropriate sexual remarks. The interview was filmed for the Quebec entertainment show “Box-Office” and now, Losique is saying their actions during the segment was all an act, adding the video is being taken largely out of context.

Camera - Hollywood - Reporter - Video - Affleck

“This was for the camera,” she tells The Hollywood Reporter about the video in which Affleck suggests viewers would like her show more if she conducted the interview topless. “You have to understand that we have done dozens and dozens of interviews like that. It was for a show I was producing, so I was not at all a victim. When the cameras rolled, we would start to do that game. As soon as it stopped rolling, there was none of that. He never touched me in any improper way. He was very respectful, I must say.”

The video resurfaced a day after Affleck condemned the actions of Harvey Weinstein which in turn inflamed several accusations against the actor. Burton claimed Affleck groped her breast during an appearance on MTV’s “Total Request Live”...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
31 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...