'I was his cocaine platter': Woman who uploaded video of fired Dolphins coach Chris Foerster snorting a white powder said she exposed him 'just in case I somehow popped up dead'

Mail Online | 10/11/2017 | Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/11/22/453D7AA400000578-0-image-a-19_1507755979904.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/09/2674637322939578352/1024x576_MP4_2674637322939578352.mp4

The Las Vegas woman who posted video of former Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster on Facebook snorting lines of white powder said that he used her as a 'cocaine platter,' it was reported on Wednesday.

Kijuana Nige Sherrod said that she released the footage online because she felt threatened by him.

Line - Coach - Dolphins - Video - Monday

Foerster resigned as offensive line coach from the Dolphins shortly after the video surfaced on Monday.

'He basically sent me a message saying anything I planned to do or tried to harm him will be turned over to his job's security team,' Nige told ESPN.

Interview - Miami - Herald

The interview was first reported by The Miami Herald.

'After he sent the video, he came off his high and low-key kind of threatened me if I ended up exposing the information,' she said.

Anything - Just - Case - Story

'Before he could do anything to me, I felt that needed to be exposed. Just in case I somehow pop up dead, that story was still going to get out.'

In the video a man later identified as Foerster seems to be speaking to a woman and saying how much he misses her.

Meeting - Bill - Substance

He then says: 'I'm about to go into a meeting but I'm going to do this before I go,' before using a $20 bill to snort the substance.

Nige said that she and Foerster first met when the Dolphins traveled to California last month to prepare for a game against the Los Angeles Charges on September 17.

'He - Entertainment - Mention - Party - Times

'He was calling for entertainment,' she said. 'He did mention he wanted to party. We met multiple times. Chris Foerster used me as his cocaine platter…. I was dating him.'

She said that the video of Foerster snorting the white powder was filmed inside his Dolphins office within the past week.

Nige - Foerster - Team - Headquarters - Wherever

Nige said that Foerster would often use cocaine both at team headquarters as well as wherever the team traveled.

'This...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
10 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!