-2:24 LIVE   HIDE CHAT Up next AUTOPLAY 2:24 Trump to push tax cuts in Pennsylvania Fox Business

canadafreepress.com | 10/11/2017 | News on the Net

What does this tell us? WE THE PEOPLE win again. The same people who elected Trump. I guess Goddell is just as stupid as all those players kneeling during the anthem. It is the fans who made the NFL success, not the players. It is the fans who can sink the NFL also.

That definitely describes Canada, as a total mess.

ARE - YOU - READY - A - DISCOUNT

ARE YOU READY FOR A DISCOUNT TAX?

Not to mention Trudeau's nannies, his frequent vacations, his jet set lifestyle and the renovations to his palace...err...his official residence.

California - Years - Neck - Seattle - Area

I came to California in 1970, I was 23 years old, single and from red neck Seattle area. Los Angeles and Orange County was full of citrus farms and wonderful freeways, yes the 405 still was backed up in the evenings, but not anywhere like it is today. Wiltshire Blvd. off the 405 was a very beautiful street, full of high class fashion boutiques, financial institutions, just a beautiful downtown neighborhood. South was manhattan beach, the beach communities were a great place for the young and old, living on the beach in the 70s was just really a paradise. We have been run over for years by illegals, they use to hide behind telephone poles in the 70s, and 80s, nobody said anything nor have they ever done anything about this situation. So, when mob man Jerry brownbecame governor in the 70s it was flower power in ca., everybody was high and celebrating free love, it was pretty disgusting, long haired boys and young women with flower headbands. Jerry brown was dating Linda ronstad, he was one of them too, old liberal Jerry brown, then years later, about 30years later after liberal schwartniger, here came old commie Jerry brown out of the woodwork? He has completely taken this whole state over with his mob in Sacramento...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!