Ben Affleck hides behind shades as he arrives at rehab center after issuing apology to Hilarie Burton for 'acting inappropriately' towards her in 2003

Mail Online | 10/11/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/11/19/453CDAFC00000578-0-image-a-45_1507746715764.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/25/7043046741016530555/1024x576_MP4_7043046741016530555.mp4

He found himself thrust into the center of the Harvey Weinstein sex scandal after One Tree Hill actress Hilarie Burton revealed he groped her breast during an appearance on Total Request Live in 2003.

And Ben Affleck hid behind dark sunglasses as he was pictured arriving at a rehabilitation recovery center in Los Angeles for the second time in a week on Wednesday.

Actor - Apology - Burton - Behavior - Twitter

The actor, 45, stepped out as he issued a public apology to Burton, 35, for his behavior via his Twitter page.

In the tweet about Hilarie, Ben wrote: 'I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely apologize.'

Apology - Hours - Burton

His apology comes just hours after Burton revealed he groped her when she was just 21.

Twitter user @ShaniceBrim then tweeted about Ben: 'He also grabbed Hilarie Burton's breasts on TRL once. Everyone forgot tho.'

Hilarie - 'I

Hilarie, 35, responded: 'I didn't forget.'

The star, who is currently expecting her second child with her partner Jeffrey Dean Morgan, was 21 at the time of the incident on TRL.

Shanice - 'I - People - Things - Done

Shanice tweeted back: 'I'm so sorry that happened to you. It's infuriating that people never bring up all the gross, predatory things he's done.'

Hilarie said on Twitter: 'Seriously, thank you for that. I was a kid.'

Twitter - User - Star - Heart - Emoji

The Twitter user told the star: 'I remember when that happened and never forgot about it. We see you,' adding a heart emoji.'

Hilarie wrote: 'Girls. I'm so impressed with you brave ones. I had to laugh back then so I wouldn't cry. Sending love.'

Link - Video - Interview - Incident

She also shared link to a video from an interview she did about the incident.

Hilarie is heard saying in the clip: 'He wraps his arm around me and comes over and tweaks my left boob.'

Bit - Footage - Ben - Time - 'how

Another bit of the footage has Ben, who was about 31 at the time, say to her: 'how old are you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
20 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!