Taylor Swift Announces New Social App, Are You Ready For It? (Video)

TheWrap | 10/11/2017 | Sean Burch
Click For Photo: https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Swift-apple-jimmy.png

What’s Taylor Swift been doing the past few years, beyond working on her upcoming album and performing for her millions of doting fans? Developing apps, of course.

The pop superstar shared a first look at her new app, “The Swift Life,” on Wednesday, which promises to give T-Swizzle fans even more of their beloved singer. The app will offer “exclusive” content, pics, and even a chance to directly engage with Swift — or a handler of hers posing as the “Shake It Off” songstress.

Hey - Guys - Taylor - Something - While

“Hey guys, it’s Taylor, I’ve got something pretty awesome we’ve been working on for a while that I wanted to share with you,” said Swift in a video preview of the app. (If you’re having trouble picturing Swift doing A/B tests with “The Swift Life,” you’re not alone.) “I think you guys are really going to like this. I mean, I hope. It would preferable...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TheWrap
11 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.
Tagged: