'A man's got to do what a man's got to do': Fresher texted his boss to say he wouldn't make his first bar shift... because he was having a THREESOME

Mail Online | 10/11/2017 | Anthony Joseph for MailOnline
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/11/11/4539590200000578-0-image-a-15_1507717719536.jpg

A cheeky student texted his boss to say he wouldn't make his first bar shift because he was having a threesome.

The fresher, known only as Ross, was due to start his first shift at Filthy's bar in Newcastle, but after a heavy night out in Digital nightclub he took two girls back to his halls of residence.

Boss - Training - Day - Sh****r

He then messaged his new boss telling him he wouldn't make it to his training day, adding: 'you look like a top sh****r yourself mate so I hope you understand.'

The full message read: 'Yo al (sic).. Ino it's the first shift Tmro but I've back in halls with two birds from digi & won't make it in for training at 10.

Shagger - Situation

'You look like a top shagger yorself mate so I hope you understand the situation.

'If not then thanks for the chance but a mans got to do what a mans got to do....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: