Post break-up hair makeover? Danniella Westbrook shows off darker locks amid split rumours from fiancé Alan Thomason as she enjoys night out in London

Mail Online | 10/11/2017 | Jessica Rach For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/11/08/4538933400000578-0-image-a-28_1507708735206.jpg

She's gone through a tough few weeks, suffering a miscarriage and reportedly splitting from her Spanish fiancé Alan Thomason.

And it looked as though Danniella Westbook had gone for a post break-up hair makeover as she enjoyed a night out in Camden, London, on Tuesday.

Eastenders - Star - Darker - Bob - Camden

The former Eastenders star, 43, showed off much a darker bob as she visited Camden market with a pal, after sporting blonde locks when she appeared on Lorraine just a few weeks ago.

Opting for smart glamour, Danniella slipped into a pair of fitted jeans, elongating her pins in a pair of nude patent heels.

Glimpse - Decolletage - Plunging - Vest - Brunette

Showing off a glimpse of her tanned decolletage in a plunging vest, the new brunette completed her ensemble with an oversized blazer, accessorising with a glitzy YSL clutch.

Adding a slick of lipgloss and a touch of mascara, her look was complete for her girls' night out.

Danniella - Weeks - Miscarriage - Fiancé - Alan

Danniella has endured a tumultuous few weeks, after suffering a miscarriage and reportedly splitting from her Spanish fiancé Alan Thomason.

She previously hinted at a split from Alan in a cryptic tweet about 'hurting' and 'walking away' in late September.

Break - Twitter - Loss - Hotel - Thing

Seemingly hinting at a break up, she wrote on Twitter: 'Hurting from my loss. The hotel wasn't the only thing he destroyed that day. I never knew him at all! Walking away #EnoughisEnough #Catfish.'

Referring to a 'hotel', the tweet also seemed to address recent claims Danniella had been billed £800 worth of damages, after trashing a hotel room in Benidorm following an alleged row with her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!