Ben Affleck says Harvey Weinstein allegations 'made me sick'

Business Insider | 10/11/2017 | Carrie Wittmer
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/59dcfa6192406c9d018b569a-1190-625/ben-affleck-says-harvey-weinstein-allegations-made-me-sick.jpg

I am saddened and angry that a man who I worked with used his position of power to intimidate, sexually harass and...

Posted by Ben Affleck on Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Last week, The New York Times shook Hollywood when it published an investigation filled with accusations of sexual harassment against superstar film producer Harvey Weinstein.

Slowly but surely, many celebrities involved in his films have come out with statements against Weinstein. After The New Yorker published an article detailing even more allegations against Weinstein, including three women accusing him of rape, Ben Affleck has made a statement.

Tuesday - Affleck - Facebook - Page

On Tuesday, Affleck wrote on his official Facebook page:

"I am saddened and angry that a man who I worked with used his position of power to intimidate, sexually harass and manipulate many women over decades. The additional allegations of assault that I read this morning made me sick. This is completely unacceptable, and I find myself asking what I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!