A Life-Size Rick And Morty Portal Gun is Coming Soon

TVOvermind | 10/10/2017 | Wake
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/rick-and-morty-portal-gun-3.jpg

So we’re getting a life-size Rick and Morty portal gun? Of course it would be coming from Funko, since a lot of zany and funny things have been coming from that direction for a while. The craze with Rick and Morty is still hard to understand since it is one of the most confusing and utterly draining cartoons to ever be conceived. I won’t go on a complete tirade about it since people are entitled to think what they want and watch what they want but personally this cartoon looks like something that was devised on the back of a cocktail napkin with a crayon. Someone said ‘hey let’s take the Back to the Future guys and make them even crazier!’ and the idea somehow stuck and even gained ground.

Now they’re going to be releasing the portal gun, the device that allows Rick and Morty to pass through the dimensions in an easy and equally insane manner. It looks like someone took a price-checking gun, slapped a giant pulsating booger in a mason jar and then glued it all together. Is that simple enough? It looks like something you might find at a Comic Con simply because a kid had the idea to put the simplest things together so as to create a cohesive, brand-new item that no one had ever seen before. And yet in the show it’s such an important item that not to have it would mean that Rick might be stuck in the dimension where he’s actually forced...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!
Tagged: