The Voice: Miley Cyrus makes 'her-story' with first all-female team on NBC singing competition show

Mail Online | 10/11/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/11/04/4536734800000578-0-image-a-27_1507691594974.jpg

Miley Cyrus made 'her-story' on The Voice on Tuesday by creating the first ever all-female team on the NBC singing competition show.

The Wrecking Ball singer had been collecting women throughout the Blind Auditions and completed her 12-strong roster with 20-year-old country rocker Megan Rose.

Adam - Levine - Student - Miley - Hardball

Adam Levine also wanted the Californian student, but Miley played hardball after hearing her sing Ode To Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry.

'Please pick me!' exclaimed Miley while Adam allowed Megan to sit in his chair and drink his coffee.

Verge - Voice - Team - Miley

'I'm on the verge of making 'her-story' on The Voice, I'm going to have the first ever all-female team,' announced Miley, 24.

'That means they'll be 11 other females that you'll be forced to compete with, and I hate watching girl-on-girl crime,' said Adam, 38.

Google - Searches - Miley

'No you don't, I've seen your Google searches,' quipped Miley.

'I'm Dorothy, you're Toto, get in the basket,' Miley told Megan.

Megan - Miley - Mentor

Megan ended up choosing Miley as her mentor.

'Girl power!' yelled former Disney Channel star Miley.

Megan - Performance - Part - Night - Blind

Megan's performance was part of the final night of Blind Auditions on The Voice.

First to hit the stage was 19-year-old singer Kristi Hoopes from Colorado.

Chick - Twang - Country - Music

The self-confessed 'hippy chick with twang' said she loves the 70s and country music.

The music business student sang Heaven, Heartache And The Power Of Love by Trisha Yearwood.

Adam - Blake - Shelton - Jennifer - Hudson

Adam and Blake Shelton turned, followed by Jennifer Hudson.

Adam advised Kristi to avoid the 'cookie cutter' country option in the form of Blake.

'He - Plethora - Country - Artists - Team

'He has a plethora of country artists on his team,' protested the Maroon 5 frontman.

'In my gut and my heart and my soul I need to pick Blake,' said Kristi.

Kristi - Blake - Team

Kristi completed Blake's team.

Michael Kight from Georgia performed Sugar by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
30 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!