Legends of Tomorrow: Team Legends Disband. Rip Debuts Time Bureau.

TVOvermind | 10/11/2017 | Tiffany C. Lockhart
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Legends-of-Tomorrow-Aruba-Con.jpg

“Sometimes we **** things up for the better.” Yeah, that’s the new motto for Team Legends. On tonight’s season three premiere of Legends of Tomorrow, the gang is back messing things up again.

The hour began with various time aberrations running amok. Dinosaurs were stomping down the streets of Los Angeles, and people screamed in terror. Team Legends was about to figure out how to fix Time when Rip Hunter appeared wearing a bespoke suit. It turns out that the former captain has created the Time Bureau, a secret organization that deals with rectifying mistakes found in time. It’s kind of like the Men in Black only without the aliens.

Part - Rip - Team - Services - Legends

The part where Rip told his old team that their services are not needed anymore shocked me. I mean, this is the Legends! You can’t just swoop in and get all Men in Black on us and bench the good guys until further notice! I then felt a sliver of hope when Heatwave met Julius Caesar while vacationing in Aruba. Guess you still need the Legends after all, eh Rip?

I was cheering for Team Legends when they got to Caesar before Rip and his team of Time Agents could. Until Nate over there accidentally screwed up by letting Caesar take his book on ancient Rome and took over the world. Maybe you should hold off on photographing selfies with historical figures and focus on the mission, hmm, Dr. Heywood? Then again, I don’t think the historian would be able to resist the temptation in the future.

References - Roman - Conquerer - Comment - Nate

The various references to the Roman conquerer were amusing. The “Et-Tu” comment from Nate to Sara was spot-on after Rip caught them red-handed trying to take on Caesar behind his back. Though the icing on the cake was the paraphrase of Caesar’s most famous quote: “We came,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.