Bannon trashed Pence as Trump’s VP pick

New York Post | 10/10/2017 | Staff
Les7799 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/171010-mike-pence-bannon-feature.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

Nationalist bomb thrower Steve Bannon trashed the choice of Mike Pence as Donald Trump’s running mate — calling the socially conservative Republican “the price we pay” for winning the support of the GOP establishment, a new report said Tuesday.

Bannon and Milo Yiannopoulos, the political provocateur and former technology editor at Breitbart News, shared their dim view of the former Indiana governor in emails obtained by BuzzFeed News.

Pick - Something - People - Trump - Party

“Seems like a bad pick. Should I tweet something ambivalent about him? People are telling me Trump likely didn’t want this. …What’s our party line on this?” Yiannopoulos wrote to Bannon and Breitbart editor Alex Marlow on July 15, 2016, the day Team Trump named Pence as its choice for veep.

“This is the price we pay for cruzbots and #nevertrump movement. An unfortunate necessity … very. feel free to do whatever u want. we, as always, will remain above it all,” Bannon replied, shortly after he signed on as Trump’s campaign manager.

Days - Bannon - Column - Gay - Yiannopoulos

Two days later, Bannon approved a column by the gay Yiannopoulos asking Pence — an evangelical Christian who won’t meet or dine with a woman unless his wife, whom he calls “Mother,” is with him — to attend a “big gay party for Trump.”

“I’m cool,” Bannon wrote of the story.

Mocking - **** - Yiannopoulos - Website

“It’s a little mocking but we want to turn the ****,” Yiannopoulos answered, according to the website.

Bannon, after leaving the White House, has declared war on the Republican establishment, backing hard-right populists over party regulars and threatening to support primary challengers to incumbents he views as hostile to President Trump’s America First agenda.

Spokesperson - Bannon

A spokesperson for Bannon did not respond to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: New York Post
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!