Big moosetake! Beast gets his own back on Canadian hunter who shot him by kicking him in the forehead

Mail Online | 10/10/2017 | Mollie Cahillane For Dailymail.com
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/10/20/4534516800000578-0-image-a-23_1507662635300.jpg

A Canadian hunter was airlifted to the hospital after a moose he shot twice fought back and kicked him in the head.

Rodney Buffett, 38, is an experienced hunter, but was medevaced out of the woods on Newfoundland's south coast after just a few hours on Saturday morning.

Mauling - Buffett - Male - Moose - Twice

The mauling began after Buffett spotted a 14-point male moose. He shot the animal twice and said both bullets hit him.

The moose went down and put all four legs in the air. Buffett approached the animal, which he assumed had died.

'I - Gun - Fiancée - Knives - Buffett

'I thought he was dead. I laid my gun down and turned back to my fiancée and told her to bring down my knives,' Buffett told CBC News. 'When I turned around again he was up.'

The moose then charged at Buffett and hit him with his antlers. Buffett said that the moose then threw him in the air.

Buffett - Hold - Antlers

The animal then began stomping on him while Buffett desperately tried to grab hold of his antlers.

'I held onto his antlers and tried to steer him away,' he said. 'But it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
24 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!