Actress Judy Dench Now Regrets Tattooing Weinstein’s Name on Her Butt

Truthfeed | 10/10/2017 | Amy Moreno
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/DENCH-01.jpg

Famed British Actress Judy Dench, says she owes a major part of her career to Hollywood producer and sexual predator Harvey Weinstein.

If it wasn’t for him, she would not be where she is now – she even got his initials tattooed on her butt.

No, we’re not joking.

How would you like to have a tattoo of a sexual abuser on your ****?

Stories - Weinstein - Abuse - Women

However, she now regrets all of that, given the horrific stories coming out about Weinstein’s sexual abuse against women.

It’s shameful that Hillary Clinton, a so-called “champion of women” has still not SAID A WORD about Harvey’s abuse of women.

Judi - Dench - Academy - Award–winning - Actor

Updated | Judi Dench, the Academy Award–winning actor who has credited much of her Hollywood success to Harvey Weinstein, says she is horrified by the allegations of sexual harassment against the movie mogul and offers “my sympathy to those who have suffered.”

In a statement to Newsweek, Dench said: “Whilst there is no doubt that Harvey Weinstein has helped and championed my film career for the past 20 years, I was completely unaware of these offenses which are, of course, horrifying, and I offer my sympathy to those who have suffered, and wholehearted support to those who have spoken...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.