Breaking: Undercover Vid Exposes NY Times, Comey Connection…”He’s My Godfather”

Conservative Tribune | 10/10/2017 | Benjamin DeKraker
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/nyt-undercover2.jpg

The New York Times prides itself as “the paper of record,” a shining example of journalism and impartiality by which all other news sources are measured.

But is the Times really as unbiased at it claims? A shocking new video from Project Veritas has exposed one of NYT’s top content editors… and the footage raises serious questions about just how corrupt the newspaper has become.

Series - Video - Clips - Nick - Dudich

In an eye-opening series of undercover video clips, Nick Dudich — the Audience Strategy Editor for the New York Times — repeatedly admited that he is openly biased against the president, and sees it as his mission to take down the Trump family and other conservatives.

Bizarrely, the NYT editor also claimed to have a personal connection to former FBI Director James Comey that he hid from his employer.

Dudich - Opposite - Objective - Camera - Reason

Dudich blatantly declared that he was the opposite of objective. “No, I’m not. That’s why I’m here,” he said on hidden camera, confirming that the entire reason he joined the staff at the Times was to skew the news.

The Times’ own journalist handbook makes it extremely clear that its staff members need to exercise impartiality… but their own Audience Strategy Editor revealed that he goes to work every day intent on bringing down Trump.

Businesses - F*** - Son - Donald - Jr

“I’d target his businesses, his dumb f*** of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric,” Dudich bragged to the undercover Project Veritas reporter.

“Target that. Get people to boycott going to his hotels. Boycott… So a lot of the Trump brands, if you can ruin the Trump brand and you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down, or they’re hacking or other things,” he continued.

Veritas - Journalist - Times

The secret Veritas journalist then asked the Times...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!