'I almost didn't recognise her!': Garden Rescue presenter Charlie Dimmock attacked by cruel trolls over different appearance from Ground Force days

Mail Online | 10/10/2017 | Abby Rose For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/10/16/45326F1F00000578-0-image-a-58_1507648119762.jpg

She was heralded as a sex symbol for her lithe figure and attractive looks when she appeared on BBC's Ground Force between 1997 and 2005.

But after making her television comeback on new show Garden Rescue, airing on BBC now, Charlie Dimmock, 51, has shocked fans with her changed appearance, after trading her braless displays for more sensible, modest attire.

Users - Twitter - Presenter - Years - 'Charlie

Users took to Twitter to comment that they almost didn't put two and two together when watching the presenter 12 years on, writing: 'Charlie Dimmock is on telly and she's unrecognisable. Took me ages to realise it was her.'

Others commented on the horticultural queen's new appearance, writing that they almost didn't recognise her: 'Haven't seen Charlie Dimmock since Groundforce. Blimey...

Something - Tv - Charlie - Dimmock

'Just watching something on tv with Charlie Dimmock. I wouldn't have recognised her unless she spoke...

'Haven't seen Charlie Dimmock in years.'

Others - Praise - Presenter - Gardening - Knowledge

However, others heaped praise on the presenter, commenting on her impressive gardening knowledge: 'Forgot how fabulous Charlie Dimmock is!...

'Binge watching Garden Rescue. Sure Charlie Dimmock has gained weight (me too), but her skills and knowledge are unaffected...

'Charlie

'Charlie...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
10 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...