Game Of Thrones: Final season facing MORE delays as newly-engaged Kit Harington and Rose Leslie's wedding will force filming to come to a halt

Mail Online | 10/10/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/10/15/45323A4700000578-0-image-a-97_1507646295887.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/10/7956106936454169398/1024x576_MP4_7956106936454169398.mp4

They announced last week that they are engaged to be married, after meeting and playing lovers on HBO's Game Of Thrones six years ago.

And Kit Harington and Rose Leslie's wedding is to be such a monumental affair that it's set to bring production on the eighth and final season to a complete standstill - given that half of the guests are likely involved in the show.

Jonathan - Ross - Kit - Jon - Snow

Talking to Jonathan Ross, Kit - who plays integral and longstanding Jon Snow on the fantasy drama - revealed that he fully expects some time off to get married - 'I rang [the producer] up and I said, "I'm getting married and it's your fault, actually."

'I was like, "You need to factor in a Game of Thrones wedding by the way."

Cast - Thing - Down

'[The cast] have all got to be there so the whole thing has got to shut down.'

While fans were thrilled for the on and off-screen couple and their exciting news, the potential delay in filming will surely stress them out further given that they already have to wait until 2019 for the final season.

Push

Could the wedding push it back even further, to late 2019?

Also on The Jonathan Ross Show, Kit revealed that he once performed a graphic April Fool's prank on his actress fiancee (whose character was murdered in season four) in which he placed a model of his severed head in their fridge, seemingly a prop borrowed from the GoT set.

Saturday - Show - Star - Rose - Sheer

Appearing on Saturday's show, the handsome star revealed Rose's sheer devastation when she discovered the head in the fridge - with the shock coming from her usual disregard for the day while Kit's family have always been keen on April Fool's.

He told the talk show host: 'My family does April Fool's. Her family doesn't do April Fool's. After that, she was in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
15 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.