Trump-Hater Kathy Griffin Returns to Stage Wearing Outrageous Headgear

Conservative Tribune | 10/10/2017 | Timothy Davis
Click For Photo: https://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/kathy-griffin-teaser.jpg

Ever since her little stunt involving a fake severed head that looked like President Donald Trump, comedian Kathy Griffin has kept a relatively low profile — until now.

On Sunday night, Griffin made her return to the stage, appearing at the Orpheum Theatre’s Aid for AIDS fundraiser “Best in Drag Show” in Los Angeles. When she walked on stage, Griffin was wearing a Trump mask, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Fingers - Trump - Finger - Trump - Finger

She also extended both middle fingers. It’s unclear if she was giving Trump the finger, pretending she was Trump giving the finger to the crowd, or if she just thought that was what all the cool kids are doing these days.

After she took off the mask, Griffin reportedly didn’t actually crack any jokes about Trump, preferring to train her fire on disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.

Griffin - Appearance - Stir

Griffin did however seem to guess that her appearance would cause a stir.

“I know people have the cellphones out, and this is going to be on Breitbart and The Daily Caller,” she said at one point, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “I don’t care, because I f******...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
6 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!