Trump Proposes IQ Test With Tillerson To Find Out Who Is The Real Moron

www.zerohedge.com | 10/10/2017 | Staff
kims (Posted by) Level 3
President Donald Trump could sit down for lunch with a reanimated Albert Einstein and - if challenged - would still boast about being the smartest person in the room.

Trump reaffirmed in an interview with Forbes that he believes reports that Tillerson once privately called him a “**** moron” aren’t true. But in any event - just in case - a quick IQ test should be enough to repudiate any lingering doubts about the president’s superior intellect.

Case - Shot - Secretary - State - Rex

He counterpunches, in this case firing a shot at Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who reportedly called his boss a moron:

"I think it's fake news, but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

Discussion - Trump-Tillerson - Feud - News - Week

Moving on from the discussion of the Trump-Tillerson feud that dominated political news last week (even reportedly overshadowing, in the president’s mind, his visit with victims and their families in Las Vegas following the worst mass shooting in US history), Trump told his Forbes interviewer about a new economic-development bill being formulated by the White House. Trump kept things vague, saying that the bill would punish employers who send jobs overseas while “rewarding” companies that keep jobs here.

And above all, he sells : "I also have another bill ... an economic-development bill, which I think will be fantastic. Which nobody knows about. Which you are hearing about for the first time... . Economic-development incentives for companies. Incentives for companies to be here."

Companies - Jobs - America - Get - Operations

Companies that keep jobs in America get rewarded; those that send operations offshore "get penalized severely." "It's both a carrot and a stick," says the president. "It is an incentive to stay. But it is perhaps even more so--if you leave, it's going to be very tough for you to think that you're going to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.zerohedge.com
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!