Watch: SNL Finally Shows Some Class With This Heartwarming Show Opening

Conservative Tribune | 10/9/2017 | Vivek Saxena
Click For Photo: https://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SNL-Aldean.jpg

“Saturday Night Live” showed some very rare class this weekend by having country singer Jason Aldean open the show with a tribute to the 58 men and women who died during the mass shooting last weekend in Las Vegas.

“This week we witnessed one of the worst tragedies in American history,” he said from the stage as the show began. “Like everyone, I’m struggling to understand what happened that night, and how to pick up the pieces and start to heal. So many people are hurting and they’re our children, parents, brothers, sisters, friends. They’re all part of our family.”

Times - Step - Way - America - Bond

“I want to say to them, we hurt for you and we hurt with you,” he added. “You can be sure we’re going to walk through these tough times together, every step of the way. Because when America is at its best, our bond and our spirit, it’s unbreakable.”

Breaking: Police Announce What Was on LV Shooter’s “Suicide Note”

Aldean - Band - Rendition - Back - Down

Aldean and his band then proceeded to play a poignant rendition of “I Won’t Back Down,” a classic song released by late legendary rock musician Tom Petty in 1989:

What made this tribute all the more endearing is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
52 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!