David Cameron takes job on the advisory board of American electronic payment firm

Mail Online | 10/10/2017 | Alex Matthews For Mailonline
Les7799 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/09/19/0361BB28000007D0-0-image-a-25_1507572735157.jpg

David Cameron has taken a job on the board of an American electronic payment company.

Mr Cameron will be working two or three days a month in an advisory role for First Data Corporation.

Job - Office - MP - Witney - September

It will be his first job since leaving office, resigning as MP for Witney in September last year.

First Data handles credit and debit card transactions across the world and made revenues of $11.6bn last year, reports the Guardian.

Firm - Prime - Minister - Influencers - Century

The firm described former Prime Minister as one of the 'most prominent global influencers of the early 21st century', in a press release today.

Mr Cameron has played up the role as his chance to build commercial links between Britain and the US.

'I - Time - Minister - United - Kingdom

He said: 'I am incredibly proud that during my time as prime minister the United Kingdom became a global force in fin-tech [financial technology].

I remain passionate about the opportunities that exist for British and international companies that are developing exciting technologies both for businesses and consumers – technologies that have the potential to revolutionise the way we all live our lives.'

Mr - Cameron - Appointment - Coincides

Mr Cameron's appointment coincides with a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!