'This isn't Gal Gadot?' Cosplayer wows online fans with an incredible Wonder Woman transformation that makes her look identical to the movie superhero

Mail Online | 10/10/2017 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/10/01/452D324500000578-0-image-a-77_1507594826968.jpg

I did a #WonderWoman makeup test, that turned into a full dress rehearsal that resulted in this!! 💖 . Full costume, makeup & hair done by me! ( @AlysonTabbitha ) :) . The costume isn't finished yet, since I still need to make the belts, shoes lasso , and props! But I was so exited I couldn't resist trying it on! lol . I made the armor out of craft foam and poster board, & the base of the breastplate was made out of @TreeFlx ! I definitely leared a lot of new skills while making this! . Once I saw the Wonder Woman movie I stopped all other projects to prioritize this cause I was so inspired! lol . (Shout out to my @pugliepug phone sicker 👌) . #wonderwomancostume #wonderwomancosplay #galgadot #galgadotcosplay #justiceleaguecosplay #justiceleague #cosplayer #cosplaytransformation #cosplaymakeup #ww #wwcosplay #makeuptransformation #beforeandafter #bathroomselfie #beforeamdaftercosplay #inandoutcosplay

A post shared by Alyson Tabbitha (@alysontabbitha) on

An expert cosplayer has transformed herself into Wonder Woman, and people can't get over how much she looks like the superhero.

Alyson Tabbitha, a YouTuber with more than 100,000 subscribers, dyed and cut her long red hair to recreate Gal Gadot's look from this year's Wonder Woman film — and she is a dead ringer for the star.

Alyson - Instagram - Facebook - Pages - Sunday

Alyson took to her Instagram and Facebook pages on Sunday to share a photo of herself in comfy sweats alongside an image of herself wearing the intricate Wonder Woman costume she made herself.

The photo sees Alyson's hair in loose waves with Wonder Woman's gold tiara on her forehead, and she is sporting a hand-crafted breastplate and what appears to be armor.

Resemblance - Wonder - Woman - Costume

Although she already has an uncanny resemblance to Wonder Woman, she admitted that her costume isn't even fully done.

'I did a #WonderWomanmakeup test, that turned into a full dress rehearsal that resulted in this!' she explained on Instagram, noting that she made the full costume and did her hair and make-up herself for the impromptu shoot.

Costume - Belts - Shoes

'The costume isn't finished yet, since I still need to make the belts, shoes lasso , and props! But I was so exited I couldn't resist trying it on!' she added.

Alyson explained that she made the armor out of craft foam and poster board, while she used TreeFLX, a moldable wood craft material, for base...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
14 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!