It's all in the genes! Meet the stunning Kardashian-Jenner COUSIN who looks just like Kendall - and also happens to be an aspiring model

Mail Online | 10/9/2017 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/09/21/452CB1DD00000578-0-image-a-36_1507580097811.jpg

The Kardashian-Jenner sisters are known for their stunning good looks and enviable figures, but it turns out they aren't the only ones in the family who are blessed with striking beauty.

Natalie Zettel, 18, from San Diego County, California, is the daughter of Kris Jenner's younger sister Karen Houghton, and while she has managed to stay out of the limelight during her family's rise to fame, she has clearly inherited her famous cousins' good looks.

Teen - Cousins - Kourtney - Kim - Khloe

The teen is first cousins with Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian, as well their half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner — and she can easily pass for one their sisters.

With her long dark hair and lithe frame, Natalie is the spitting image of Kendall, and like her 21-year-old supermodel cousin, she is also pursuing a career as a model.

Radar - Natalie - Tribute - Cousins - Media

Although she has mostly flown under the radar, Natalie hasn't been shy about paying tribute to her cousins on social media.

Most recently, Natalie took to Twitter in August to wish her cousin Kylie a happy 20th birthday, sharing a sweet photo of them cuddled cheek to cheek.

Months - Mother - Day - Grandmother - Mary

A few months before that, she spent Mother's Day with their mutual grandmother, Mary Jo 'MJ' Campbell, and in February she struck a pose in one of her cousins' Kendall + Kylie's swimsuit designs.

Around that time, she also posted a picture of Kendall walking in Alexander Wang’s Fall/Winter 2017 show, tweeting: 'My cousin is slaying fashion week!'

Natalie - Cousins - Interview - Star - Magazine

Natalie opened up about her famous cousins in an interview with Star magazine in 2013, insisting that she sees them as family and nothing more despite their incredible fame.

'They’re my blood. They’re always going to be there — I’m stuck with them — but I love my family. I’ve known them since I was a little toddler,'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!