Dame Judi Dench says claims that movie mogul Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed actresses are 'horrifying' - despite the fact she once got a fake tattoo declaring her love for him on her bottom

Mail Online | 10/9/2017 | Rod Ardehali For Mailonline
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/09/18/452C118300000578-0-image-a-2_1507569405476.jpg

Dame Judi Dench has hit out at movie mogul Harvey Weinstein for sexually harassing Hollywood actresses - despite being so friendly with him she once got a fake tattoo of 'JD loves HW' on her bottom.

Weinstein, 65, a long time champion of Dench's career, has been fired from his own company after being accused of a spate of sexual harassment claims spanning two decades.

Award - Actress - Claims - Statement - Sympathies

Now the award winning actress, 82, has said she is horrified by the claims and in a statement offered her sympathies to those who have suffered.

She told Newsweek: 'Whilst there is no doubt that Harvey Weinstein has helped and championed my film career for the past 20 years, I was completely unaware of these offences which are, of course, horrifying, and I offer my sympathy to those who have suffered, and wholehearted support to those who have spoken out.'

Weinstein - Dench - Time - Associates - James

Weinstein and Dench have been long time associates and in 2014 the James Bond actress revealed she once jokingly had his name temporary tattooed on her bottom.

She made the cheeky news public during her appearance at the 2014 BAFTA Los Angeles Awards.

Ceremony - Star - Person - Career - Films

At the ceremony the star revealed a famous person told her early on in her career that she could never make it in films because her face 'just isn't properly arranged'.

However, when she was cast as Queen Victoria in the 1997 TV movie Mrs Brown, she was able to finally prove the unnamed source of those harsh words wrong.

Weinstein - Tattoo - Bum - Film - Audience

'Harvey Weinstein, whose tattoo I still have on my bum, said it would be a proper (theatrical) film, and it was,' she told the audience, thanking him for his support.

Dench confirmed the joke on the Graham Norton Show in 2013, telling the host she had the words 'JD loves HW' temporary inked on to her bottom in tribute to her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!