It’s Disappointing To Learn Beer Might Give You ‘Man ****’

The Daily Caller | 10/9/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Untitled-design-26-e1505494406959.jpg

Today I was informed that beer contains a bunch of estrogen, and might give you man ****.

I was in a state of utter shock as a friend explained to me the side-effects of drinking too much beer. My entire reality was all of a sudden being question, and I quickly fired up Google to get some answers.

Article - VICE - States - Part

An article I found from VICE states in part:

Not many people know this, but those hops in your favorite IPA are actually wonderful medicine for insomnia and menopause, thanks to their high phytoestrogen content. These same phytoestrogens, however, might be less desirable for men, as indicated by the common condition known among brewers as Brewer’s Droop. Yes, you read that right: Hops are giving men man ****. In the book Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers, herbalist Stephen Herrod Buhner describes the three standard uses of hops in herbal medicine: as a sleep inducer; as a diuretic that successfully promotes urine flow; and finally, as a natural source of phytoestrogen to treat menopause and endometriosis. The herbalist Susan Weed also refers to hops as a nutritive painkiller, a sleep-inducing herb, and as an effective supplement...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
14 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: