'I feel like I'm about to cry!' Strictly's Mollie King and dance partner AJ Pritchard continue to set tongues wagging with emotional backstage embrace... as Joe McFadden shoots down romance rumours with singer

Mail Online | 10/9/2017 | Eve Buckland;Alice Evans For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/09/01/4528268900000578-0-image-a-80_1507508835386.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/08/8968209742631842844/1024x576_MP4_8968209742631842844.mp4

They have quickly forged a very close relationship during their time in Strictly Come Dancing.

And Mollie King and AJ Pritchard continued to set tongues wagging as they shared an emotional backstage embrace on Saturday's show.

Saturdays - Singer - Partner - Mark - Date

The Saturdays singer, 30, and her pro partner, 22, were celebrating after receiving their highest mark to date, 30, for their American Smooth of The Sound of Music's Climb Every Mountain.

A squealing Mollie ran backstage after AJ, with both shouting 'come on' before the dancer scooped Mollie into his arms and picked her up.

AJ - Everything - Lifts - Mollie - God

AJ gushed 'so good, so good, everything the lifts were just amazing' as Mollie said 'oh my god'

With a friendly AJ keeping his hands on Mollie's hip, the blonde beaty said 'you spun me around, I was hoping I wouldn't fall over it was amazing. It was so good, I literally feel like I'm about to cry.'

AJ - Moment - End

While AJ was so overcome by the moment he said 'I stopped breathing in the end'

Mollie has previously waxed lyrical about AJ, calling him a 'beautiful boy' but denying that romance was on the cards.

Kind - Romance - Rumour - Huffington - Post

'I think there's always some kind of romance rumour so it didn't surprise me,' she told the Huffington Post at the Diversity in Media Awards.

'But I hardly even know him well so far so there's no truth in that.

'He - Sweetheart - 'And - Boy

'He's such a sweetheart,' she then said, adding: 'And obviously he is a beautiful boy so I'm very lucky.'

Meanwhile fellow Strictly celeb Joe McFadden has ruled out a love affair with his dancing rival Mollie because he's simply too tired to be on the dating scene, he said on Sunday.

Holby - City - Actor

The Holby City actor, 41, confessed he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.