Eleven-month-old baby girl dies in hospital after drinking herbal oil meant to be used as a chest rub

Mail Online | 10/9/2017 | Alex Matthews For Mailonline
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/08/17/45260AFE00000578-0-image-a-2_1507481033055.jpg

An eleven-month-old baby died in hospital after drinking herbal oil meant to be used as a chest rub.

Leila Landim spent more than a week in intensive care after grabbing camphor oil from the head of her mother's bed and pulling it towards her face.

Jessica - Landim - Toxteth - Liverpool - Girl

Jessica Landim, 23, from Toxteth in Liverpool, described how her little girl suffered seizures and foamed at the mouth in the terrifying moments after.

Ms Landim said: 'She started coughing in a desperate way - I thought she was choking.

'She - Mini-seizures - Lips - Tongue - Mouth

'She was having mini-seizures, her lips turned blue and really big. Then her tongue was rolling around out of her mouth, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.