Desperate and Disgraced Harvey Weinstein Vows to Destroy NRA

Truthfeed | 10/8/2017 | Amy Moreno
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/weinstein-nra-01.jpg

In a desperate and disgusting move to try and deflect away from his revolting sexual abuse scandal, Hollywood liberal producer Harvey Weinstein is now vowing to “take down” the NRA.

This repugnant, woman-abusing animal should be cowering in shame, getting therapy, or facing criminal charges, not leading the Democrats’ fight to take away our Second Amendment rights.

Women - Rights - Champions - Left - Weinstein

Meanwhile, all of the so-called “women’s rights” champions on the left are keeping quiet over Weinstein’s dirty deeds.

I guess it’s ok to abuse women, as long as you vote Democrat.

Harassment - Director - Harvey - Weinstein - Graces

After being accused of serial sexual harassment, it appears director Harvey Weinstein is mainly concerned about staying in the good graces of his liberal elite brethren.

In a statement released after the New York Times accused Weinstein of decades of sexual misconduct, the big shot director and mega Democrat donor, came out of the gates guns blazing.

Accusers

But not against his accusers.

Weinstein’s initial response was to inexplicably quote rapper Jay-Z, and announce his newfound intentions of going after the National Rifle Association and President Donald Trump. No doubt, a pathetically transparent and desperate diversion tactic designed to keep him in the good graces of his progressive buddies.

Actions - Words - Day - Trust - Lisa

“I hope that my actions will speak louder than words and that one day we will all be able to earn their trust and sit down together with Lisa (Bloom) to learn more. Jay Z wrote in 4:44 ‘I’m not the man I thought I was and I better be that man for my children.’ The same is true for me,” he wrote in his apology to the women, including militant feminist Ashley Judd.

Judd recalled to the Times of one occasion where she had met with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
43 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.