'Stoop so low': Kim Zolciak accuses NeNe Leakes of playing race card in social media spat with daughter Brielle Biermann that included '#racisttrash'

Mail Online | 10/6/2017 | Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/06/02/4514C62400000578-0-image-a-29_1507253991543.jpg

Kim Zolciak accused NeNe Leakes of playing the race card as a social media feud erupted Thursday among the Bravo stars.

The 39-year-old Don't Be Tardy star defended her 20-year-old daughter Brielle Biermann after NeNe ended an Instagram tirade directed at her with hashtags including '#racisttrash' and '#KKK'.

NeNe - Snapchat - Video - Brielle - Home

NeNe was outraged about a Snapchat video Brielle took at her new home that was critical of a bathroom and showed a large bug.

Brielle was shown in the Snapchat video squatting while trying to take a selfie in the bathroom.

Caption - Floor - Bathroom - Mirrors - Sink

She wrote in the caption: 'when u gotta get down on the floor to see ur self bc this bathroom has no mirrors besides the sink lmao'.

The video then showed the bathroom sink and a close-up of an insect crawling along the floor.

NeNe - Kim - Housewives - Housewives - Atlanta

NeNe and Kim starred together as original housewives on The Real Housewives Of Atlanta before Kim bolted in the middle of season five.

Kim was returning in a guest role for the upcoming 10th season of RHOA while NeNe was back as a main cast member following her departure after season seven.

NeNe - Brielle - Instagram - Video

NeNe blasted Brielle on Instagram for taking the video.

'@briellebiermann We don't have roaches! If you found 1, u brought it with u or it fell outta yo funky p****! Please know I will get You all the way together when you start f***ing wit me and mine!,' NeNe wrote on Instagram along with the Snapchat video.

Air - Lips - Titties - A** - Kylejenner

'Go somewhere and let the air outta those fake lips, fake titties and fake a** because you will never be @kylejenner [sic],' NeNe added.

'Yo trashy mama should have taught you better! My home is Brand New but you guys were so jealous of it, you couldn't even give a compliment. You had to stoop so low and be so disgusting,' she also wrote.

NeNe

NeNe concluded...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!