Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Jensen Ackles Just Had An Epic Supernatural Reunion

TVGuide.com | 10/2/2017 | Keisha Hatchett
Click For Photo: http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2017/10/02/8ff41592-ecff-4250-a23b-109bc56fd30b/thumbnail/1300x867/3482684d534ddd50cea16dbd84526671/171002-supernatural-news.jpg

My lady love @danneelackles512 came to play! AND the Winchester boys reunited! Gus is totally ready to start hunting demons with his big brother @jensenackles Did my heart so good to see these guys. Love you forever D + J !!! #farmfun #oldfriends

A post shared by Hilarie Burton (@hilarieburton) on

Sons. I swear, if either one ever bitches about their lives.... xojdad @jensenackles

A post shared by Jeffrey Dean Morgan (@jeffreydeanmorgan) on

Hey @jeffreydeanmorgan thanks to your awesome family for having us up to the farm. That Paxton is a real charmer! #farmlife

A post shared by Jensen Ackles (@jensenackles) on

After proposing how he'd return to Supernatural, Jeffrey Dean Morgan took matters into his own hands and staged an epic Winchester family reunion.

The Walking Dead star hosted Jensen Ackles and his wife Danneel Ackles at his farm over the weekend and the pictures were almost too much for us to handle. In one sweet snap shared by Morgan, the actor's TV son is standing alongside his real-life son Gus. "Sons. I swear, if either one ever **** about their lives.... xojdad," Morgan wrote.

Morgan - Wife - Hilarie - Burton - Pic

Morgan's wife Hilarie Burton also posted an adorable pic of Ackles and Gus, who looked ready to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!