Thirty-minute makeover! Bride left without a dress HALF AN HOUR before her wedding is rescued by 'heroic' boutique - which created a stunning bespoke gown with moments to spare

Mail Online | 9/29/2017 | Jo Tweedy;Jessica Rach For Mailonline
darkkazune (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/28/21/44D582A800000578-0-image-a-11_1506629105854.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/29/7275867308600937340/1024x576_MP4_7275867308600937340.mp4

A bridal boutique was asked to rescue a bride from a dress disaster - with just half an hour to spare before her ceremony.

Courtyard Bridal Boutique, based in Kettering, received a call from the panicked wedding photographer of bride Nathalie Lout, 37, and groom Michael John Corcoran, explaining that their dressmaker had let down the bride-to-be at the last minute, leaving her with nothing to wear.

Boutique - Team - Seamstresses - Anne - Rhiannon

The boutique's team - including seamstresses Anne and Rhiannon - speedily bundled a selection of gowns and a sewing machine into a car and made their way to the wedding venue, Rushton Hall, in Kettering.

With just 30 minutes to spare before Nathalie was due to walk down the aisle, the team arrived to find her wearing a plain slip and despairing that her pre-planned dress had not been delivered ahead of her 11:30am nuptials.

Bride - Plain - Satin - Pronovias - Petite

The petite bride chose a plain satin gown by Pronovias, called 'Niagara', which complemented her petite frame - but the dress needed urgent altering.

With the clock ticking and just 30 minutes to go, Lizzie Adams and her team trimmed and hemmed the dress, and added bra cups into the front of it.

Bout - Call - Bride - Nathalie - Aisle

After a frantic bout of dressmaking - and a call to say the bride may be run a little late, Nathalie finally walked down the aisle in her bespoke dress at midday.

Speaking to MailOnline about the frantic moment she realised her dress wasn't ready, Nathalie revealed she had tried tirelessly to get in contact with her original dressmakers in the run-up to her wedding day.

'I - Dress - Fitting - Days - Dress

She said: 'I still don't know what happened to my original dress. I had my final fitting about 10 days earlier and was told that the dress would be ready on either the Thursday or Friday before the wedding and that they would contact...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!