MUST LISTEN: THE NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE IS SPITTING ON AMERICA, NOT THE FANS

The Savage Nation | 9/25/2017 | Staff
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/michaelsavage.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/nfl25n-web.jpg?fit=1200,671&ssl=1

Take a listen as Savage chastises the NFL in his opening monologue today.

00:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

Transcript

Read the transcript below:

AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, I HAVE JUST WRITTEN A BOOK ABOUT GOD. THERE’S A PASSAGE FROM THE BIBLE I’D LIKE TO QUOTE FOR YOU. IT’S FROM PROVERBS 3:31 AND IT READS, “ENVY THOU NOT THE OPPRESSOR AND CHOOSE NONE OF HIS WAYS.”

TODAY - THE - OPPRESSORS - ARE - THE

TODAY, THE OPPRESSORS ARE THE BULLIES OF THE NFL WHO KNEEL OR HIDE WHEN OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM IS PLAYED, FORCING A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE TO WITNESS THEIR VILE, INSULTING, AND UNINFORMED VIEW OF WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR.

I’LL TELL YOU WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR. WE ARE A NATION IN WHICH NO CITIZEN IS TREATED DIFFERENTLY UNDER THE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THEIR COLOR, RACE, FINANCIAL STATUS, CREED, OR NATION OF ORIGIN. EVEN THESE HYSTERICAL MILLIONAIRES HAVE RIGHTS.

OF - YOU - TO - THE - SAME

SO I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME: EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. TURN OFF YOUR TVS. BOYCOTT ADVERTISERS. “DO NOT CHOOSE THE WAYS” OF THE ANARCHISTS, THE IGNORANT, WHETHER THEY TAKE THE FORM OF NEO-NAZIS, ANTIFA…OR PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES.

President Trump says players who protested the National Anthem being played before games should be fired from their teams over the weekend, and the whole world exploded. Yesterday, America was treated to NFL players taking a knee, or sitting or locking arms while the national anthem was being played in protest of what the President said. Well, guess what? They weren’t protesting a President, they were giving a big middle finger to the country.

Flag - Song - Moment - Moment - Matter

That flag and that song should be a unifying moment, a moment to say ‘no matter what differences we have, we are all American, and it’s a privilege to be one.’ But a bad player,influenced by his radical Muslim girlfriend last year decided to make it about him. He claimed to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Savage Nation
57 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity