Me, Myself & I Series Premiere: Grade It!

TVLine | 9/25/2017 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/me-myself-i-premiere.jpg?w=620

This is the story of the first episode of CBS’ Me, Myself & I.

Monday’s series premiere introduced viewers to inventor Alex Riley, played at three dramatically different stages of his life by Jack Dylan Grazer (of It), Bobby Moynihan (of Saturday Night Live) and John Larroquette (of… pretty much everything).

Order - Picture - Alex - Premiere - Opening

In order to get the “complete picture,” as Alex points out in the premiere’s opening moments, you need to know what happens in each phase. Let’s begin, shall we?

1991, AGE 14 | Here’s the thing about Alex: The further back you go, the more of a pushover he becomes. As a young teen, the Michael Jordan fanatic is forced to move from Chicago to Los Angeles because of his mother’s unexpected remarriage, then forced into making a fool of himself at his new school’s first big dance by his well-meaning new step brother. The plan for Alex to lock lips with Nori “There She Goes” Sterling comes crashing down when he starts choking on his gum and accidentally spits it into her mouth, earning him the socially crippling nickname “Chokey.”

AGE - | - Alex - Decades - Day

2017, AGE 40 | We pick up with Alex nearly three decades later on what he dubs “the worst day of [his] life” — the day he catches his wife boning a paramedic. (He sees the ambulance outside his house and assumes his wife has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!
Tagged: