Slender Mel B displays her lithe frame in a deeply plunging white catsuit with daring side cut-outs... after going 'Instagram official' with hairstylist by sharing THAT kissing shot

Mail Online | 9/23/2017 | Ryan Smith;Ryan Parry for MailOnline
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/23/13/449EB58100000578-0-image-a-79_1506169500499.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/28/8500735293434315406/1024x576_MP4_8500735293434315406.mp4

On Friday, she raised eyebrows when she shared a shot of herself getting kissed on the neck by hairstylist Gary Madatyan after endless romance speculation.

And that same day, Mel B caught the eye for very different reasons, when she stepped out in West Hollywood wearing a deeply plunging white catsuit, in which she showcased her noticeably slender physique.

Display - Spice - Girl - Cut-outs - All-in-one

To accompany her busty display, the former Spice Girl, 42, flashed more flesh via daring side cut-outs on the all-in-one, which featured a trio of decorative zips at her bosom and waist.

Clearly sticking to a colour theme, the mother-of-three teamed the ensemble with a matching pair of vertiginous lace-up Puma booties and white-rimmed sunglasses.

Bob - Coiffed - Perfection - America - Got

With her pink-dyed bob coiffed to perfection, the America's Got Talent judge rounded out her look with the addition of an array of sparkling gold jewellery.

The star, who is currently in the midst of an acrimonious divorce battle with Stephen Belafonte, appeared to be in jovial spirits as she made a stop at her lawyer's office, before heading to nearby celebrity haunt Soho House.

Rumours - Romance - Mel - Hairdresser - Gary

Her outing came as rumours of the apparent romance between Mel and her hairdresser Gary gained traction, after she shared a snap of him kissing her neck in a seemingly intimate Instagram post.

The British singer said in the caption to the photo shared with her one million followers: 'The love of my life, thank you for believing in me.'

Followers - Things - Hairdresser - Media - Selfie

Her followers were quick to speculate that things had become 'official' with the hairdresser in the steamy new social media selfie.

Tattooed entrepreneur Gary, who has been known to donate proceeds from his hair salon to aid charities for victims of domestic abuse, was filmed kissing Mel as they partied at an MTV VMAs after party in August.

Mel - Photo - Singer - Style - Top

In Mel's photo, the singer wore a bandeau style top which exposed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!