'Hello sailor!': Holly Willoughby leaves fans in awe of her hourglass curves in head-turning nautical pant suit as she shares fashion update on Instagram

Mail Online | 9/22/2017 | Lisa Mcloughlin;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/22/09/4494F87C00000578-0-image-a-46_1506068757018.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/12/7194985744065642883/1024x576_MP4_7194985744065642883.mp4

She's been wowing her loyal social media following with her sartorial displays of late.

And Holly Willoughby continued to leave the style brigade in awe on Instagram as she donned a striking new look while filming the latest installment of ITV2 favourite Celebrity Juice on Thursday.

Morning - Presenter - Displays - Carpet - Fashion

The 36-year-old This Morning presenter - who is known for her figure-flaunting displays on the red carpet - upped the fashion ante as she showcased her enviable hourglass curves in a nautical inspired pant suit.

Holly slipped into a pair of high-waisted cigarette trousers which featured chic gold buttons along the pockets, a far cry from her usual knitwear and midi skirt combos during the day.

Pants - Matching - Blazer - Kooples - Sleeves

She teamed the flattering pants with a matching cropped blazer from The Kooples, stylishly rolling the sleeves up to her forearms.

The Surprise Surprise host continued her sailor chic theme as she donned a white and navy striped Sandro T-shirt for the occasion, bringing the look together with her River Island pointed pumps.

Media - Fanbase - Envy - Sailor - Look

The mother-of-three left her social media fanbase green with envy over her head-turning sailor inspired look and slimmer appearance.

One fan simple wrote: '#HelloSailor'.

'Sailor - Girl - Waves

While another cheekily wrote: 'Sailor girl you can ride my waves'.

'Absolutely love this outfit on holly! #nauticalbeauty,' a fan commented. 'Oh me oh my! Life goals in one outfit on the most beautiful lady I ever saw! #welljeal #lifegoals #sailor #nautical'.

Follower - Anything - Hollywilloughby - Love - Outfits

As another follower gushed over how she would look good in anything: '@hollywilloughby I'm in love with your outfits even in a bin liner and you'll still look amazing xx'.

Her fashionable display comes after she posted her daily outfit snap - in which she was displaying possibly her slimmest look to date while sporting a tight white jumper with a chic A-line skirt.

Blonde - Bombshell - Praise - Fans

The blonde bombshell yet again garnered huge praise from fans who gushed over her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!