He's Taken with her! Liam Neeson, 65, greets Emma Stone, 28, with warm hug at The Today Show in New York

Mail Online | 9/21/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/21/20/44906F4B00000578-0-image-a-40_1506021195941.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/15/6430371229512611275/1024x576_MP4_6430371229512611275.mp4

They're at different ends of their respective illustrious Hollywood careers.

But Liam Neeson, 65, and Emma Stone, 28, greeted each other like old friends during a chance meeting while filming The Today Show at Rockefeller Plaza in New York City on Thursday.

Taken - Star - La - La - Land

The Taken star and the La La Land actress embraced like long lost pals while both actors were promoting their new films on the daytime TV show.

Stone took a break from filming the Netflix series Maniac to talk about her upcoming film Battle Of The Sexes, in which she plays tennis star Billie Jean King.

Neeson - Matt - Lauer - Role - Watergate

And Neeson was there to chat to Matt Lauer about his upcoming role as Watergate whistleblower 'Deep Throat' in the movie Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House.

Although Emma's career is going from success to success, Liam has admitted he's deliberately slowing his down, by ruling out any more action hero roles due to his advancing years.

Money - Stuff - Guy - Audiences

'They're still throwing serious money at me to do that stuff. I'm like, "Guy's I'm sixty-f***ing-five." Audiences are eventually going to go, "Come on."'

The Schindler's List star still looked youthful in skintight jeans, patterned shirt and black blazer.

Feet - Boots - Hair - Beard - Blond

On his feet he wore brown leather boots and his hair and beard seem to be retaining their youthful blond color.

Stone looked elegant in her blue sleeveless mohair top, black trousers and black heels.

Oscar-winning - Actress - Blonde - Locks - Face

The Oscar-winning actress wore her blonde locks pinned back from her face and opted for minimal make-up to enhance her striking features.

During her interview, Emma - who was recently named Hollywood's best-paid actress by Forbes - spoke about the rigorous preparation she went through in order to portray Billie Jean King on the court.

Way

'There's no way...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.