Olivia Newton-John Talks Second Fight With Breast Cancer on Today: "I'm Not Going to Be One of Those Statistics"

E! Online | 9/21/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2017719/rs_600x600-170819082848-600-olivia-newton-john-facebook-081817.jpg?downsize=450:*&crop=450:350;left,top

Newton-John told Morales that she doesn't look at the prognosis or statistics around her cancer because "I think that can be really depressing, and I'm not going to be one of those statistics. I'm going to be fine."

However, she acknowledged that the cancer is something that she will "probably deal with" the rest of her life.

Cancer - Things - Care

"I think you can live with cancer like you can live with other things if you take care of yourself," she said.

However, Newton-John is using her cancer experiences to help others. She supports the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Center—a public hospital that offers cancer treatment and conducts research and clinical trials.

Experience - Desire - Passion - People - Compassion

"Without that experience, I wouldn't have grown and had the desire or the passion to help other people who are going through it and the compassion...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!