All that glitters is gold! Shania Twain rocks the red carpet in bold dress and thigh high boots for America's Got Talent finale

Mail Online | 9/21/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/21/07/448AE80C00000578-0-image-a-132_1505976585151.jpg

She's known for her bold fashion choices.

But Shania Twain, 52, took things to the next level with a long-sleeved gold dress featuring a large bow around the neck while walking the red carpet for America's Got Talent in New York on Wednesday.

Man - Woman - Singer - Choice - Pair

The Man! I Feel Like a Woman singer paired the interesting choice with a pair of thigh high boots with glitter all over them.

She opted to wear fishnet stockings under the boots for the small section of her legs that peeped out the bottom of the shapeless dress.

Country - Star - Album - Years - Caramel

The country star, who is set to release her first album in almost 15 years, wore her caramel hair in layers around her shoulders and had it feathered out in a Farrah Fawcett style.

She wore dark makeup around her eyes and opted for neutral lipstick to bring out her naturally gorgeous features.

Carpet - Look - Earrings

She completed the odd red carpet look with matching gold earrings.

The Life's About To Get Good singer wore the same outfit when she performed on the Live finale.

Actress - Marlee - Matlin - Deaf - Appearance

Oscar-winning actress Marlee Matlin, who is deaf, made an appearance to introduce a duet with Shania Twain and top five performer Mandy Harvey.

Mandy, who has been deaf for a decade, sang...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!