Shocking moment drunken thug kicks his pregnant partner so hard in the stomach that she loses her unborn baby during pub row

Mail Online | 4/16/2016 | Paddy Dinham;Scott Campbell For Mailonline
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/15/21/4451EC0100000578-0-image-a-5_1505507244043.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/09/15/691184139133079382/1024x576_MP4_691184139133079382.mp4

This is the shocking moment a drunken thug kicked his pregnant partner so hard in the stomach that she lost her unborn baby daughter.

Jessy Johnson, 21, was warned by social services that she should stay away from her violent partner Stuart Samson, but the pair stayed together through her pregnancy.

Samson - Baby - Father - Authorities - Behaviour

Samson, 37, the baby's father, was known to the authorities following previous violent behaviour but the teenager believed things would get better.

But on April 16 last year Jessy lost her daughter when a drunk Samson kicked and attacked her in a bar, and whispered in her ear not to call an ambulance.

Mother - Baby - Days - News - Family

The grief-stricken young mother was told the baby had died days later but kept the news a secret - refusing to tell any of her family the devastating news she already knew.

Miss Johnson said: 'I didn't tell anybody except my best friend that Mila had died.

Everyone

'I had everyone coming up and saying, 'not long now' and I had to go along with it. It was horrible.

'I'm so angry about his sentence. No sentence will bring back my baby.

Sentence - Remorse - Court

'He only pleaded guilty to get a lesser sentence and he showed no remorse at court from what I saw.

'What really annoys me is that they didn't charge him with murder or child destruction.

Prosecution - Baby

'The prosecution told me because the baby had not been born they didn't see her as being human - even though she was full-term.'

Samson pleaded guilty to two offences of assault occasioning actual bodily harm at Leeds Crown Court and was jailed for two years and nine months yesterday.

Court - Jessy - Ground - Pain

The court heard how Jessy fell to the ground in pain and was unable to get up.

Samson had whispered in her ear not to request an ambulance so that social services would not become involved.

Baby - Girl

She even believed the baby girl would be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!