Alt-Left Insanity: Have You Hugged Your White Privilege Today?

NewsBusters | 9/14/2017 | Staff
Celtics2212 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/suburbicon.jpg

Let’s play the word association game. I’ll say a word and you respond.

Me: “White.”

Liberals - PRIVILEGE

Liberals shouting from far away: “PRIVILEGE!!!”

Yes, my how times change. No longer do we accept the antonym response. That makes too much sense. Now, liberals demand that the word white be associated with privilege. In the liberal world, which is located just slightly left of the Twilight Zone, everyone white must have privilege!

Google - Search - Delivers - Results - ESPN

A quick Google search delivers almost laughable results. There’s ESPN resident loudmouth Jemele Hill bashing President Donald Trump on Twitter as “a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists.” Don’t agree? Guess what?

That means there’s something wrong with you. “The height of white privilege is being able to ignore his white supremacy, because it's of no threat to you,” she continued. (Now, we could discuss Hill’s privilege and how she wasn’t fired for something that another staffer might have gotten canned for, but let’s continue.) Besides, Trump doesn’t have white privilege. He has green privilege. As do thousands of athletes and entertainers who wield more celebrity and cash than most of us garner in a lifetime.

Part - Multimedia - Push - Left - Movie

This is all part of a multimedia push by the left to divide us, so naturally there’s a movie -- Suburbicon. “George Clooney’s Suburbicon is an indictment of white privilege wrapped in a Coens crime comedy,” explained The Verge. Actual quote one: “Surburbicon is most literally about how the fabled ‘50s heyday of white America — the same one a certain political campaign thought would help make America great again — is an abject lie, a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!